Right of access
You have the right to demand confirmation as to whether we process your personal data. If this is the case you are entitled to receive information about this personal data.
As a user of the social network you can request this information at https://www.xing.com/settings/privacy/data/disclosure.
As a kununu, kununu Research Community, HalloFreelancer, onlyfy TalentService, XING Exchange, or applications via XING user you can also easily access the data we have saved about you there. Simply send an e-mail request:
Use the following link to request the data we saved about you in this application: kununu data disclosure report. Please e-mail email@example.com if you don't have a kununu account.
kununu Research Community
Use the following e-mail address to request the data we saved about you in the kununu Research Community: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the following e-mail address to request the data we saved about you in this application: HalloFreelancer data disclosure report
Use the following e-mail address to request the data we saved about you in onlyfy TalentService: email@example.com
Use the following e-mail address to request the data we saved about you in this application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications via XING
Use the following e-mail address to request the data we saved about your applications via XING: email@example.com
You also have a right to access the following information:
- The reasons for the data processing
- The categories of personal data that are processed
- The recipients or categories of recipients who have had or will have access to the personal data, particularly in the case of recipients in third countries and international organisations
- If possible the planned period of time that the personal data will be saved for, or if this isn't possible then the criteria used to determination this time period
- The existence of a right to rectification or erasure of your personal data and/or the right to restriction of processing by the controller, or a right to object to this processing
- The existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- All available information about the origin of the personal data if the data was not obtained from the person in question
- The existence of automated decision-making including profiling pursuant to Article 22 (1) and (4) of the EU GDPR and – at least in some cases – insightful information about the logic involved plus the scope and aims of the repercussions of this kind of processing for the person affected
If personal data is passed on to a third country or an international organisation, you have the right as the person affected to be informed about the respective guarantees (pursuant to Article 46 of the EU GDPR) regarding this sharing of data.Read about What rights can you exercise?